Supporting the TPTP and Related Projects
Thank you for coming this far, and for considering supporting the
TPTP and related projects.
Getting grants for this work is not easy!
The benefits supporting the project include:
Sending in your support is easy:
- Contributing to the continued research, development, and maintenance
of the TPTP.
- Priority response to requests and questions.
- Support is tax deductable (at least in the USA).
- Your name on the TPTP web page acknowledging your support, if you want.
- A letter of thanks from the University of Miami.
There are about active 300 users of the TPTP, so if 10% pony up each year,
that'll make a real contribution to the project!
- Decide how much - 100 units of a reasonable currency (not
Vietnamese Dong) is a good start.
- Decide how to send it ...
- Do it
online with a credit card.
Send me an email when you do that, so I can monitor the incoming
- Write a cheque or money order made out to "Department of Computer
Send it with a letter stating that the donation is "an unrestricted
gift to the University of Miami, to be used by Dr. Geoff Sutcliffe
in the Department of Computer Science, for the TPTP and related
The address is:
Department of Computer Science (TPTP Project)
University of Miami
P.O. Box 248154
Florida 33124-4245, USA
- Make a bank transfer to:
Bank name: Bank of America
Bank address: 1500 South Dixie Highway, Coral Gables, FL 33146, USA
Bank ABA number: 026009593
Bank SWIFT code: BOFAUS3N
Account name: University of Miami Concentration Account
Account number: 1595794746
Please annotate the transfer with:
Dr. Geoff Sutcliffe
Department of Computer Science
TPTP project account 403980
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt, and subsequently an
official letter of thanks.
Premium Support Contracts
Premium support for TPTP users is available for US$200 per year.
Premium support provides TPTP users with priority response to support
requests, regarding the TPTP and the related service infrastructure.
Contact Geoff for more details.